Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Buying Items/Achievements

[Pinned] Buying items and Achievements.

vodka is now selling items and achievements for Malygos, Sarth, Ulduar 10 and Ulduar 25. We rarely run Naxx anymore, but exceptions can be made. If you are interested in buying items or achievements please post here with the item or achievement ...
Member avatar small Laynd 13y
Laynd1971Member avatar small Laynd 13y

T8 legs and Ironsoul

Hi, I would like to purchase The t8 paladin (conqueror) 10 man tier token,And also Ironsoul from 10 man FL, I was thinking around 2k for the legs and 1k plus for Ironsoul. Lemme know what you think, thanks!
Member avatar small Valmortt 13y
Valmortt11300Member avatar small Valmortt 13y

Heroic: One Light in the Darkness

I would like to purchase [Heroic: One Light in the darkness] from you guys when ever available. From browsing your forums and other posts, I would imagine 5,000-6,000g would be a reasonable price for this achievement, although I could be wrong. Pl...
Member avatar small Orangecrush 13y
Orangecrush11311Member avatar small Orangecrush 13y

Aesuga, Hand of the Ardent Champion

Interested in purchasing [Aesuga, Hand of the Ardent Champion] from 10 Man Vezax Hard Mode. Starting offer 2200g, willing to negotiate. Just send me a tell in game or here, i'll keep a check on it. Thanks!
Member avatar small Synthæsis 13y
Synthæsis11371Member avatar small Synthæsis 13y

Interested in weapon and T8 tokens.

I am interested in buying Aesir's Edge and my T8 tokens (Wayward Vanquisher). If this can be done name your price for the items i have listed and when it can be gone. Thank you.
Member avatar small Antanis 13y
Antanis1577Member avatar small Antanis 13y

Buying 10/25 Man Ulduar Loot

Looking to buy my alt T8/8.5 tokens, 10/25 man offset piecesJust about any 2h weapon would be an upgrade from what my warrior is at now.If you could give me an idea of what I would be paying and when I could get this done that would be great.
Member avatar small LockedOut 13y
LockedOut31048Member avatar small LockedOut 13y

Purchasing 25-Man Ulduar.

I've spoken immensely with Grafarion and we've made several negotiations and spoken of many possibilities, but this is simply a Post so he can get in touch with me on the Forums through PM's.Thanks,Tej
Member avatar small Tej 13y
Tej1815Member avatar small Tej 13y

T8 Shoulders, Chest & Legs.

Hi i would like to purchase these tokens.(protector)I was thinking around 1.5-2k for each of them. Let me know what you think.Thanks.
Member avatar small Volon 13y
Volon41320Member avatar small Mushee 13y

Glory of Ulduar Raider + 8.5 Shoulders

Hi I'm interested in buying Glory of the Ulduar Raider Meta achievements, and 8.5 shoulders (protector).I really don't know what kind of price you're looking for on the Metas, but i'll try and ballpark it.Glory of Ulduar Raider : 25,000 to start8....
Member avatar small Blarix 13y
Blarix41537Member avatar small Laynd 13y

buying heroics glory of ulduar raider achievement

If i transfer my character to your server, for 25,000g can i get an ironbound drake run. If not an iron bound run then a rusted proto run? tyvmWaterboot - gilneascrunchbar - alterac mountains
Member avatar small boot 13y
boot2897Member avatar small Laynd 13y

Worldcarver

I would like to offer 3k for Worldcarver on my Warrior.
Member avatar small Uxa 13y
Uxa1769Member avatar small Uxa 13y

World Carver and 8.5 tokens

Item(s): Worldcarver Tier 8.5 tokens for a Death KnightStarting offer: Worldcarver-1500g T8.5 tokens- 2k each Total- 11500gLet me know if this is acceptable, if not i'm open for negotiations....
Member avatar small Smish 13y
Smish11180Member avatar small Smish 13y
Page 1